IDEXX ProCyte Dx Hematology Analyzer
In-house hematology with reference laboratory-quality results in real time
- The first and only in-house hematology analyzer that combines three cutting-edge technologies for accurate results in just two minutes.
- Dot plots generated as a visual representation of the complete blood count (CBC) for easy interpretation and validation of results.
- View comprehensive results, including an advanced five-part white blood cell differential, absolute reticulocyte count, presence of band neutrophils and nucleated red blood cells (nRBCs) as well as body fluid analysis.
Catalyst One Chemistry Analyzer
Unprecedented clinical insight in one sample run during the patient visit
- In one run with one sample, get chemistry and electrolyte results in only 8 minutes, total T4 in as little as 15 minutes.
- Results available during the veterinary patient visit for improved pet owner understanding and compliance.
- Expanding menu of 30 tests includes advanced diagnostics, like fructosamine, phenobarbital and urine P:C ratio.
IDEXX VetLab® Station
Laboratory Information Management System
- The IDEXX VetLab® Station Laboratory Information Management System integrates all your diagnostic results from other IDEXX VetLab analyzers into a single report for a comprehensive view of a patient's health status. Used in face-to-face communication with clients, it helps increase understanding and compliance.
VetTest® Chemistry Analyzer
For flexible, accurate and ease of use
- The IDEXX VetTest® Chemistry Analyzer—A favorite for flexibility, accuracy and ease of use.
- Get the most accurate results available with IDEXX dry-slide technology.
- Customize your testing with a completely flexible test menu: 26 different parameters, 7 prepackaged panels and 39 species- and age-specific reference ranges.
- Get results in 8 minutes with plasma and provide clients with immediate answers during their visit.
IDEXX VetAutoread™ Hematology Analyzer
Comprehensive answers in minutes
- The IDEXX VetAutoread™ Hematology Analyzer* offers thorough screening, presurgical testing and general health checkups in-house.
- The IDEXX VetAutoread analyzer connects to the IDEXX VetLab® Station, a laboratory information management system that collects all results into an electronic medical record and prints them on an integrated report for easy interpretation.
IDEXX Urine in IDEXX VetLab UA Analyzer
Automatically reads and captures IDEXX UA Strip results
- Save time and eliminate errors with one-button operation and results in about 80 seconds.
- Automatically capture IDEXX UA Strip results and integrate with the patients' medical records and invoices.
- Improve results with consistent interpretation and color compensation for darkly colored samples.
- Automate your work flow with the IDEXX VetLab Station.
SNAP IDEXX Rapid Assays
Only one pet-side test provides a comprehensive vector-borne disease screen
- Use the only test that allows you to efficiently test for heartworm disease and tick-transmitted pathogens, as recommended by the Companion Animal Parasite Council.
- Test annually to help prevent the spread of heartworm disease, ehrlichiosis, Lyme disease, and anaplasmosis while increasing awareness of these vector-transmitted infections.
- SNAP tests provide reference laboratory ELISA technology for superior diagnostic sensitivity and specificity at the point of care.
- Automatically activate SNAP tests to save time and improve work flow with the SNAP Pro Mobile Device.